Sunday 1 September 2013

Ideas For Healing Exercises

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99355150@N05/9598528154/
Ideas For Healing Exercises

keri_morison posted a photo: Anything that I practice day-to-day, and love to share with others, is self healing exercises. I normally do these when I am feeling stressed, or just waking up. One the best parts is that an expensive gym, or set of exercise DVDs are not needed to keep you feeling your best, with full energy and life force. I enjoy starting my morning with a series of breathing and Chi Kung exercises. I could feel the positive aspects right away but it took me about 10 days to start feeling really great effects. This can be accomplished from 5-7 minutes to 30 minutes every single morning, and be an excellent start to your day. chi-powers.blogspot.cz/2013/04/new-total-chi-fitness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment